H1Z1 is an MMO game developed and published by Sony Online Entertainment. It has been developed to be available for PC and in the next-gen console PlayStation 4. The game is set a post-apocalyptic world, fifteen years after the zombie virus H1Z1 outbreak. Now, the world is a devastated and isolated place in which just a few survivors must fight and especially, survive the zombies that inhabit the streets of the deserted cities. Nevertheless, zombies are not the only menace; some survivors are not as pacific as you are, and they will try to loot all your stuff, and even kill you if you give them the chance.
SOE has joined the craze of Online Survival games with H1Z1 and has created a world in which you will be able to build things, fight zombies and people, in essence, a world in where you will be free to do almost everything you want to do. We will play in a USA annihilated by the H1Z1 virus. The human race is about to become extinct, and people live hidden in shelters that they have built with patience and random material they have found. They wait for the perfect moment to go out and find food, medicines and another useful stuff that will let them survive one more day.
A huge world to explore
One of the strongest points of this H1Z1 adventure is the persistent world in which hundreds of players on the same server can see what other users have built. They will be able to interact, form an alliance, fight each other (PvP) and even trade between alliances. Another strong point is the reactions of the characters, zombies and creatures that are controlled by the CPU. The AI characters will interact with each other; they will fight or become allies to face the common threats. It will not be surprising if a pack of wild animals fights each other for food, or against a zombie for survival.
The world is a devastated and isolated place in which just a few survivors must fight and especially, survive the zombies that inhabit the streets of the deserted cities
Take into account that once you download this survival game and start playing, you are on your own. You will have to collect food, look for vehicles to move around the map, find "pacific" people to create your alliances, etc. The first thing you must do is to find a place with a decent amount of resources and build your shelter. Bear in mind that other players can find and destroy your shelter, so try to hide it a bit.
Resources will be limited. If you chop down a tree, it will not regenerate as if by magic; you will have to wait for it to grow again. In addition, you will have the ability of crafting weapons and create the ones you like the most. Some people prefer ranged weapons such as gun, but others prefer the melee ones, such as baseball bats or knives.
H1Z1 Full Version Features
Here you can read the main features of H1Z1:
- Interesting storyline set in a post-apocalyptic world in which a zombie virus has desolated the civilization
- AI has been highly developed, and the undead and AI-controlled characters are intelligent: if you shoot a zombie, the rest of them will come, for example
- The environments are dynamic: if you cut a tree, it will not grow back in the blink of an eye
- Day/Night cycle that influences on the survival gameplay
- Ability to move around the map with different vehicles
- Different weapons to choose from and fight the undead army
If you like this review and you want to know more about H1Z1 before you download it to your PC, please, feel free to visit the official website .
The system requirements needed to download and play this MMO first-person shooter game in your PC are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later versions
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 @ 3 GHz, AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition or better
- RAM Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics card: NVidia GeForce8600 GT 512 MB, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or superior graphics card
- Sound Card: compatible with DirectX 9
- Hard Drive Space: minimum 15 GB free on your PC