This software can record anything you can hear from your apple Mac at anytime, It allows for super-easy audio recording and editing. You can easily record online music, internet radios, any sound from your computer system, record phone calls you've made through chat applications like iChat, FaceTime and Skype. and record from any Mac application such as iTunes, VLC, Safari, Chrome, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, FireFox and so on.
iEasyRecorder supports recording audio and sound from all external and internal sources like CD player, Microphone, line-in devices and other applications such as Skype, iTunes, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, VLC player, Safari or VCD/DVD Player. moreover, this Mac audio recording has ability to recording audio or extract online music from virtually any online music website including Pandora, Spotify, YouTube, BBC Radio, iTunes and much more.
How to use
iEasyRecorder has three main panels: Audio Recorder, Audio Editor and Recording Bin. With iEasyRecorder’s editor panel, you can add any audio file, remove all the fat, or crop audio exactly what you want.With Audio Recorder Panel, you can record sounds or music from any application, website, device or system audio. The latest version of iEasyRecorder supports recodring System Audio on Mac OS X, which means recording all audio on Mac OS X. You don't need to add Safari, Chrome, iChat,iTunes, VLC, Quick-Time Player, RealPlayer, Firefox, or other applications, devices. But keep in mind, System Audio means all sounds on your Mac computer, so if there are several sounds on your Mac OS X, they will be recorded together into one audio file.The System Audio option is added as default, the software will detect all sounds on your Mac and record them. Recording Bin panel organizes and saves all recorded audio files, and it allows you to play, locate, edit or remove any audio files.
iEasyRecorder is able to batch recording from multiple applications or web pages at the same time without any interference or unexpected sounds. Save your recording in more than a dozen audio formats, including: MP3, M4A, M4R, WAV, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, OGG and MATROSK format. iEasyRecorder for Mac runs on Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, fully compatible with Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion and the latest Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
iEasyRecorder 2.41.12 Features
The following are key features of the iEasyRecorder:
1. Ultra simple and User-friendly Interface.
2. Recording Resources: Record music, and audio from any applications (like Skype, QuickTime Player, iTunes, VLC, Safari and etc)
or audio devices (Line-in, Mic, CD, Stereo Mix and Mono Mix) on Mac OS X.
3. Mute sound and leave the recording task to recorder, you can enjoy your time as you like.
4. Record audio mixing like Skype or iChat audio chat both from caller and receiver with awesome sound output quality.
5. Start to recording audio automatically according to scheduled task to record audio from devices.
6. Support batch recording sound from 4 applications or website, which really saves your time.
7. Trim excess audio clips or extract your favorite audio segments with the build in audio editor.
8. Flexible recording parameter settings: supports adjust bit rate, sample rate, codec, or channels when you recording from applications to get your best audio effect.
9. Save audio files recorded into all popular formats, like MP3, M4A, M4R, MATROSK, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, OGG, WAV, and FLAC format.
10. With realtime encoding audio when recording, no temporary file created.
11. Playback or reveal your recording with a click.
12. Multiple sound card support.
13. Support for multi-channel recording on loopback device.
14. Record without any loss of sound quality, allowing you to preserve exactly what you heard.
15. The software can be integrated into your existing Mac VoIP applications.